Customer Payments Administrator - Finance/Data Entry/Process
Recruiting immediately, for a 4 week contract, for a great client in central Glasgow.
As a Customer Payments Administrator in our Customer Finance Team you will be responsible for allocating customer payments, processing refunds and answering payment escalation queries whilst constantly challenging the way we work to make the payment journey for our Customers an enjoyable experience.
Working in a back office team of 6 administrators reporting to the Payments Team Leader, you will be responsible for validating customer refund requests, allocating customer payments and responding to all payment queries received from other Business areas. You will be required to accurately manage high volumes within agreed SLA's. You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvements and highlighting issues that may impact Customer Experience or create a Compliance Risk.
- Undertake all Payment processing tasks delivering against all team KPI's and SLA's
- Deliver excellent Customer Experience by owning resolution of queries/disputes and proactively sharing best practice with colleagues
- Identify improvements to Payment Team processes and support delivery of process improvements
- Ensure that all work instructions, processes and procedures are updated as required and changes communicated to Team Members
- Liaise with external vendors including Banks as required
Knowledge and Experience required
- Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Administrative experience gained in a high volume Finance environment
- Advanced PC Skills - Excellent Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of Customer impacts
- Payments experience
- Experience working cross functionally within the wider business
In order to apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.