|Job Title:||Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager - Contract - Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager - Contract - Berkshire
A leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team on a contract basis in Berkshire to work on their customer loyalty mobile app.
- Own end-to-end CLM campaigns
- Accountable for driving customer life cycle engagement and re-engagement through a cohort-led CLM strategy. Driving both engagement & commercial (margin) targets
- This person would own the strategy, plan, delivery and optimisation of the plans across SMS, email, push notifications and any other relevant channels need to be activated quickly to ensure they don't lose customers
- Build and implement lifecycle campaigns across early life, in-life and retention
- Works collaboratively across the business with other business functions to make CLM a success.
- Creates innovative CLM approaches to achieve the weekly and 30 day actives user target at year end of 1m and beyond.
- Obsess about management of the life cycle and cohort behaviours; find opportunities to engage customers without over contact - make it feel natural, timely and relevant.
- A/B tests differing variants of comms, offers, win back to achieve the most optimal retention rates
- Manage reporting and measurement of performance to feed into exec level management meetings
You will have previous experience in a similar type role in a large organisation and ideally have a background of working with apps and loyalty.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Customer Service Agent - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
Network Architect/Designer - Contract - West London
Location: West London, London
Network Architect/Designer - Contract - Milton Keynes
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
First Line Support - On-going Long Term Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum
Location: City of London, London