Customer Life Cycle Management Consultant - Offers & Rewards
Based in Berkshire
A leading telco client has recently launched an exciting new offer and rewards app/platform and is looking to recruit a Customer Life Cycle Management Consultant on an interim basis to drive this to success.
- You will be responsible for this new project, ensuring customer engagement and re-engagement
- This person will own the strategy, plan, execution and optimisation of the plans across SMS, email, push notifications and any other relevant channels need to be activated quickly to ensure customers engagement stays high and that customers are not lost
- Works collaboratively across the business with other business functions to make Customer Life Cycle Management a success
- Create innovative Customer Life Cycle Management approaches to achieve user targets
- Find opportunities to engage customers without over contact - make it feel natural, timely and relevant
- Achieve the most optimal retention rates
We are looking for:
- A data driven, Customer Life Cycle marketer type
- A strong analytical or insight background, with an ability to look at data from a multitude of different angles
- A strong collaborator, brilliant at cross-functional working and influencing
- Experience of driving engagement and re-engagement with digital products, services and brands
- An innovative person who always challenges the status quo
Nice to have:
- Experience of using Swrve as a digital Customer Life Cycle Management tool is advantageous
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.