I am recruiting for an experienced Customer IT support to work for my client in London.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about Customer Service and IT to join a well known company in London.
The primary focus of this role is to resolve customer support requests at the 1st point of contact, be that related to, access, usage, inventory or any other products & services available via the portal.
Work within agreed procedures in line ITIL processes and customer service level agreements. Focal point & primary interface with portal, sage, itracs, SFDC and other system support & development teams.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- * Acting as primary point of contact for all customer support for the companies portal & associated products and services
- * Production and maintaining all portal related training & support documentation ensuring it is kept up to date with new features products and services.
- * Providing portal training to customers, and supporting sales with portal demonstrations to prospects.
- * Liaison with the system development teams, to ensure a full understanding of the roadmaps. Ensuring that these are effectively communicated and understood within the team.
- * Primary owner of portal related support cases, liaising with other teams as required ensuring the cases are resolved in a timely manner.
- * Developing and updating internal training and FAQ documentation within the Academy, to ensure the wider members are knowledgeable for supporting portal requests OOH.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.