Customer Care Coordinator
3 months contract
This leading company within the telecoms industry are seeking a Customer Care Coordinator to join their busy team in London.
You will be supporting the daily Customer Care drive, assisting the Customer Care team with administrative, project planning and customer support for various events.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Provide Exhibitor first class customer service;
- Manage Customer Care telephone line, inboxes, filter, research, engage stakeholders and process actions and responses;
- Manage communication schedules, stakeholder input, content and send communications on behalf of our suppliers and customer care (e-shots) to exhibitors.
- Report on and analyse any missing information from clients. Schedule reminders and manage chase campaigns i.e., compulsory forms, catalogue entries and logos etc via outbound email / call campaigns.
- Contribute to the production of the monthly eBulletin, providing exhibitors with essential information about the event and deadlines;
- Maintenance of Online Event Manual content from supplier listings to event information, technical and H&S regulations etc; Check, proof and update information on an ongoing basis;
- Ensure the exhibitor database reports and checks on the OEM are performed regularly to ensure accuracy and investigate and resolve if there are anomalies
- Support line manager in strategic project planning;
- Provide documentation and full administrative duties for a variety of tasks / events;
- Deliver regular weekly status reports to team and line management on current workloads and projects; also delivering recommendations with the aim to improve processes;
- Key interface with other departments / stakeholders as go-to for Customer Service.
- Experience in exhibitions / events management is essential
- Excellent customer service skills, preferably gained in a telecoms or high tech / Event Service industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven ability to effectively organise, prioritise and accomplish multiple tasks and solve problems quickly and accurately whilst working under pressure
- Client facing, personable, professional in written, verbal and face to face communication
- Experience of working across different cultures and time zones
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.