Customer Applications Support Specialist
An exciting new permanent position has become available working as a Customer Applications Support Specialist on behalf of a growing European IT Technology company based in central London.
Your role as Applications Support Specialist will be to provide rapid first line response to customers and to monitor the systems across all data centres to ensure zero downtime and drive service excellence.
Working within an ITIL environment you will be responsible for all aspects of training and customer support for the datacentre portal and associated systems and products. You will be the first point of contact for all customer calls and you will be expected to be able to provide a resolution for all queries which relate to access, usage, inventory or any other product & services available via the in-house portal.
- Service Desk / Helpdesk support experience (1st line level) within telecommunications, IT, technology or data centre support
- Applications support experience (1st line level)
- ITIL certification or worked in an ITIL environment
- End user training & applications support
- Ideally speak a 2nd European language to a high (fluent) level
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your application on line or email Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.