Customer Acquisition / Retention / Propositions Manager (Trading Manager)
My client is a well known Mobile Operator, who are undergoing a number of exciting changes within their business. They are currently seeking a number of Customer Acquisition / Retention / Propositions Manager (Trading Manager) to join their collaborative and close knit team on a permanent basis.
As a Trading Manager you will manage the day to day trading category roadmap to maximise volumes and margin. To this end you will have great people skills, and an ability to create and realise solutions through analysis and strategic planning. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Solutions Analysis
- Client & Customer Management (Internal)
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Work Scheduling / Allocation
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Management & Control
- Budgeting & Costing
- Experience within a similar position, either in In-Life Trading or Customer Acquisition / Retention / Proposition Marketing
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Strong customer and marketing analysis experience
- Market commercialisation knowledge
- Strong reporting skills
If you have the right skills and experience and you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.