|Job Title:||CRM Salesforce Marketing Cloud Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rassin Wurie|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
CRM Marketing Manager - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
About The Company
My client, based in Central London, are a leading leisure and tourism company who focus on boutique and bespoke travel packages for their customers who want to explore and travel the world in their own unique way. They are looking for a CRM Marketing Manager to join their Digital & Marketing Team to work with our UK & US Heads of Marketing to develop our CRM program.
About The Role
This role will have no direct reports but will direct and guide the marketing teams on how to optimise and deliver campaigns using marketing automation to achieve the maximum benefits and return on investment. You will need to be a strong collaborator, you will work closely with the all markets to establish a global Marketing Automation Strategy and champion shared best practice.
- Work with the development teams to extract and structure data form our core systems to fulfil the marketing team's marketing automation goals.
- Work with the marketing teams to design & implement a global & local segmentation strategies ensuring market specific needs are met.
- Develop the marketing automation platform to fulfil cross channel communication including but not limited to email, SMS, push & direct marketing.
- Implement and manage global processes for identifying opportunities, prioritising, designing, building & optimising marketing and service journeys.
- Accountable for user management, permissions, creation and access.
- Accountable for ensuring we adhere to market specific data regulations including but not limited to GDPR.
Analytics & Measurement
- Work with the Digital Analytics team to develop an analytics & measurement strategy that enables self-service reporting focused delivering actionable insight.
Training & Processes
- Drive training strategy & delivery into our marketing teams, define and document processes and apply shared best practice across markets.
About The Person
- Proven experience working in performance marketing
- Proven experience required in:
- Enterprise-level marketing automation products
- Marketing channel management, principally email
- Experience of initiating and executing projects and campaigns through a customer first strategy
- Experience of customer segmentation
- Experience Desirable in:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Google Analytics 360
- Knowledge of the travel industry and with digital marketing metrics would be advantageous but is not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud Migration Project Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Lead Marketing Comms Manager (B2C, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Market rates
PR Consultant (Consumer, London, Start ASAP)
Location: South East London, London
Salary: Attractive Day Rate