CRM Project Manager
6 Month Initial Contract - Start early August
I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager with specific experience managing the implementation/integration of a new CRM system. My client are undergoing a major digital transformation project and they are looking for someone from a B2C (retail, travel, customer facing) background to project manage this.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with full end to end experience (creating the project plan and delivering). Applicants MUST have a proven track record in leading complex digital transformation programmes with a focus on CRM and Marketing Automation.
My client are well-known within their industry, offering bespoke and tailor-made travel packages for their clients. They are situated in beautiful surroundings in the Oxfordshire countryside, however due to location candidates must have their own mode of transport.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record in leading complex digital transformation programmes with a focus on CRM and Marketing automation
- Experience of working in a global organisations and matrix environment, with ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders at every level
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Experience of planning a programme of interdependent projects
- Solid understanding of customer relationship management systems, data transformation and marketing tools
- Must have recent B2C industry experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong scheduling and planning skills
- Resource management
- Financial management, including budgeting and cost control
- Prince 2 certified (or equivalent)
If you are a Project Manager and have experience in implementing CRM systems please apply online now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.