CRM Project Manager - 6 Month Initial Contract - Oxfordshire
My client are undergoing a major digital transformation project and they are looking for someone from a B2C (retail, travel, customer facing) background to project manage the implementation/integration of a new CRM system.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with full end to end experience (creating the project plan and delivering).
Applicants will require recent experience of integrating a CRM system, specifically with experience delivering Marketing Automation tools.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record in leading complex digital transformation programmes
- Experience of working in a global organisations and matrix environment, with ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders at every level
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Experience of planning a programme of interdependent projects
- Solid understanding of customer relationship management systems, data transformation and marketing tools
- Recent B2C industry experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong scheduling and planning skills
- Resource management
- Financial management, including budgeting and cost control
- Prince 2 certified (or equivalent)
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.