CRM Project Manager
6 Month Initial Contract
I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager with specific experience managing the implementation/integration of a new CRM system. My client are undergoing a major digital transformation project and they are looking for someone from a B2C (retail, travel, customer facing) background to project manage this.
My client are well-known within their industry, offering bespoke and tailor-made travel packages for their clients. They are situated in beautiful surroundings in the Oxfordshire countryside and provide many on-site activities for employees including BBQs, spin classes, yoga and massages!!
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with full end to end experience (creating the project plan and delivering). Applicants MUST have recent experience of integrating a CRM system.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record in leading complex digital transformation programmes
- Experience of working in a global organisations and matrix environment, with ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders at every level
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Experience of planning a programme of interdependent projects
- Solid understanding of customer relationship management systems, data transformation and marketing tools
- Must have recent B2C industry experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong scheduling and planning skills
- Resource management
- Financial management, including budgeting and cost control
- Prince 2 certified (or equivalent)
If you are a Project Manager and have experience in implementing CRM systems please apply on line now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.