CRM Consultant. Permanent Opportunities. Derry or Belfast (Northern Ireland).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM online;
- Experience in creating custom entities and relationships between those entities
- Dynamics CRM Portal development experience
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM - including Plug In development
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows, rule and processes
- Excellent experience in using CRM SDK.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Motivated, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Experience in agile deliveries and tight timescales
- Practical experience of content migration using KingswaySoft;
- Be well versed in different testing methodologies, tools and techniques
- Implementing Dynamics CRM Master Data Model using Azure Logic Apps;
- Excellent design and branding skills;
- Experience in a client-facing role; liaising with clients and participating in requirements gathering and design workshops.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.