The role holder is responsible for developing complex products and complex solutions, which satisfy the customer and give competitive advantage to the company. May also lead a team of developers.
We are looking for an experienced CRM Architect to support significant growth in Dynamics 365 projects.
- IT Design & Development: Designs, develops, implements and tests tools, complex products/solutions, based on development standards, agreed time schedules, product functionality, budget, quality and costs. Actively participates in calculation of development and product costs.
- Integration: Maintains and improves integration facilities and provisions logistics.
- Project Management: Controls costs, quality and time within the scope of project management. Manages virtual or cross-functional project teams.
- Process Improvement: Suggests and implements proposals for process improvements within projects.
- Technical Expertise: Acts as a technical advisor for development, service, sales and supplier. Maintains high level of product and solution knowledge.
- Lifecycle: Provides development support during lifecycle of complex modules, products and solutions. Is responsible for development of new versions and updates.
- Innovation: Evaluates technical trends, suggests innovative product ideas, processes and solutions within the area of responsibility. Uses new technologies and methods actively to develop highly competitive products.
- Documentation: Provides technical documentation on realized modules / products following internal standards.
- Maintenance: Provides Back Level maintenance support, including problem solving, for own modules and if necessary for foreign (sourced from third party supplier) components.
- Knowledge Sharing: Guides less experienced team members and recommends practice improvement. Maintains his skill profile up-to-date. Actively contributes to development community network.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM online
- Experience in creating custom entities and relationships between those entities
- Dynamics CRM Portal development experience
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Excellent experience in using CRM SDK
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture
- Motivated, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Be well versed in different testing methodologies, tools and techniques
- Practical experience of content migration using KingswaySoft
- Implementing Dynamics CRM Master Data Model using Azure Logic Apps
- Excellent design and branding skills
- Experience in a client-facing role; liaising with clients and participating in requirements gathering and design workshops
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Customer Application Architect - Mcommerce
Location: Berkshire, England
Microsoft Collaboration Lead Architect (Skype)
Location: England, England
Salary: Market rates
VMWare Architect - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Solaris Solution Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Applications Architect - WebSphere - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire