We are working alongside one of the most exciting brands within Telecoms to recruit a Credit Risk Manager to work with the Credit Risk team.
As a Credit Risk Manager you will lead a highly analytical team that has responsibilities within delivering and managing credit scorecards, decision trees and forecasting models.
You will lead and develop your team of analysts to ensure the best modelling techniques as well as working with others to manage the credit decisioning day-to-day and create department wide insight in to fraud, collections etc. Your efforts will result in great customer experience and profitability for the business.
Whilst in the position of Credit Risk Manager you will have responsibility for, but not limited to:
- Development of analytical models including credit scorecards and forecasting
- Performance management
- Data collection and analysis from a wide range of sources
- Implementation of development framework for the team
- Evaluation of solutions against various criteria
The role of Credit Risk Manager will enable you to demonstrate and enhance your skills within:
- Creating relevant and effective reports
- Analysing data from multiple sources to create appropriate conclusions - suitable recommendations
- Providing guidance on supporting research schedules
- Data management - Collection and analysis of trends
- Advanced analytical techniques for credit
Please note - This role is based in Berkshire and will require travel.
To apply for the role of Credit Risk Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.