A Country Manager is urgently required to lead our client relationship with a global IT outsourcing business and develop our service offering and delivery to become the top performing supplier across EMEA.
Project People provides complete talent acquisition and management solutions at a global level whilst at the same time maintaining an easy-to-access, agile, flexible and local approach.
Our global client base provides our candidates, consultants and freelancers the opportunity to work with some of the world's most exciting companies. Project People's solutions make us the company of choice for some of the world's leading brands.
- Discovery phase - mapping and improving processes and current supply model.
- Build new relationships and ongoing customer relationship management.
- Recruit, grow and train a team to support customer delivery.
- Develop a sourcing strategy to increase the successful recruitment of talent.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process
- Performance management and review (KPIs and SLAs)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to manage and develop a large MSP recruitment account with high volume demand
- Flexibility and autonomy to develop ideas, programs and processes to improve performance and employee experience
- Grow your own team and potentially manage other country regions
- A fun start-up culture and a high energy work environment
- Fantastic salary, commission and benefits
- Relevant recruitment experience - a proven track record as a business leader and trusted advisor underpinned by outstanding commercial and business acumen
- A proven track record of identifying and attracting world class talent on an international scale
- A proven ability to provide the best candidate experience
- Deep knowledge and appreciation of the complexities and nuances of the local freelancer market with the ability to create a compelling proposition to attract the best talent in the market
- Strong process orientation and project management including ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- An ability to analyse and interpret multiple sources of data to determine recommended actions and build robust business cases
- You are convincing through innovative thinking and you are open to creative personnel marketing approaches
- You have excellent communication and networking skills as well as a high degree of self-initiative and commitment
- You are a goal oriented sales person with perseverance
- You possess excellent English and local language skills (orally and in writing)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.