|Job Title:||Corporate Receptionist (Paddington, Long Term Contract)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
London Paddington (Long Term Contract)
A global Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries. They are currently seeking a well presented Corporate Receptionist to work on one of their client sites, based in Paddington, ideally to start in early September.
- Dealing with telephone calls, messages, emails both for internal and external
- Booking and preparing meeting rooms, ensuring refreshments are set up before meetings, arranging lunches for management/clients when it's needed.
- Accommodation and taxi arrangement for staff or clients.
- Liaising with the cleaning company to keep a clean and tidy working environment.
- Administration support to the team; expense claim acknowledgment; Administration support to the directors
- Facility management for the office.
- Ordering stationery, maintaining office supplies.
- Maintain the departmental calendar
- Compile and submit expense claims/invoice for the team
- Assisting and supporting the Office Manager to maintain a social and happy office environment with regular planning of holiday celebrations, company functions and regular social events.
- Must have a stable career history with longevity in previous roles
- Strong academic background.
- Reliable, punctual with excellent time keeping skills.
- Excellent user of Microsoft office programs.
- Excellent communication skills with polite and professional telephone manner.
- Good organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Mature, credible, and confident in dealing with managers and Directors.
- Friendly and personable disposition, approachable when dealing with queries from staff.
- Flexible attitude and keen to help.
- Confident working on your own initiative and prioritizing your workload.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Out-going with a pro-active/ can do and sociable attitude.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.