|Job Title:||CORPORATE FINANCE ANALYST (FP&A)|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Working for a lovely retail / travel brand in London, we have a great new role available as a Corporate Finance Analyst.
You will be part of a small and friendly team, taking ownership of some major project work across the group function.
Must have a driven, positive and flexible attitude.
Summary of duties
- Ownership of current corporate model
- Developing and enhancing cash flow forecasts and rolling liquidity models
- Deliver scenario analysis and management information requests
- Modelling, monitoring and updates of financial models.
- Lead on financial modelling and data requests
- Ad-hoc reporting across three international business units with multiple budget-holders.
Background / required skills
- Qualified CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA
- At least [3/4] years post qualified, preferably big four experience
- Financial modelling and scenario analysis
- Advanced Excel required
- SQL beneficial
- PowerPoint experience and excellent presentation skills - confident reporting to senior levels
- Multi-currency businesses and group functions
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (preferred)
- A detailed analytical and inquisitive approach
- Experienced in design and development of integrated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow modelling
- Private Equity/leveraged capital structure experience (covenants, debt etc.)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.