|Job Title:||Core Network Services - Technical Design Authority Voice|
|Contact Name:||Rohit Chavda|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Core Network Services - Technical Design Authority Voice
6 Months contract initially
Primary location - Reading
Leading Telecommunications Company and much loved brand requires an experienced Core Network Services- TDA Voice to work on a contract basis. This company also offers a flexible working policy of remote and office based work.
- Provide technical leadership to the various SI teams and the supplier in governing the solution architecture and ensuring solution design meets the business outcomes.
- Define of technical requirement specification and work with the partner management/procurement team to contract the delivery of requirements.
- Ensure the delivery of the solutions conforms to contractual outcomes and timescales.
- Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the budgeting process.
- Support the technical domain lead to build and prioritise 18 month technical and budget road-map.
- Work with partners to manage the performance and capacity of the technical domain.
Skills & Experience required.
- Demonstrable experience of providing technical, decision making and problem-solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/ standards for delivery and design.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organisation to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements. This should include the ability to convert business requirements into a technical solution and vice versa.
- Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
- You will have provided direction large technical delivery programmes that include complex integration spanning multiple technology domains and stakeholders including working with a systems Integrator to deliver contracted outcomes.
- Proven capability to communicate the realisation of transformation benefits, articulate complex problem statements simply and manage escalations through to successful resolution.
- Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies across multiple contracts, understanding of the use of complex commercial frameworks to assure the deliverable of 3rd commitments and contracted outcomes from our 3rd partners.
Domain specific knowledge & experience:
- In depth understanding and demonstrable experience in 3G, 4G and 5G Core Network Architectures.
- In depth understanding of Voice Networks, IMS, SIP.
- In depth understanding of Telco Cloud Technology.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please can you send your CV through to Rohit.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Electrical Design Authority - Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Operation Services Transition Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Electrical Design Engineering Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Design Engineering Manager
Location: Berkshire, England