Core Network Service Engineer - Berkshire/Hampshire - ASAP
Core Network Service Engineer required for leading Telecommunication Service Provider on a contract basis.
- hardware installation supervising
- Installation and commissioning
- integration and test
- acceptance and hand over
- In life support
- Company KPI for each person
- Core network technical project lead
- perform presale activates to produce service delivery solutions
- Presale service quotation
- Core network HLA/HLD/LLD delivery
- Experience of Huawei PS products USN9810, UGW9811, CG9812, UPCC,SDB, STP, NFV is strongly preferred
- Experience of other vendors packet core, PCC etc Volte/VoWifi implementation
- NFV and cloud OS is strongly preferred
- Understand basic IP knowledge
- CCNA/CCNP is preferred
- Professional Knowledge Professional knowledge (Required professional knowledge)
- Understood the 3GPP (R4/R5/R6) ITUT, TISPAN including, GTP, diameter etc.
- Understood the network structure of both PS GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, UMTS, etc.
- Very good knowledge of at least one or more of the following product and solutions: GSM/GPRS, CDMA, WCDMA, UMTS, ATM Switch and other IP and ISDN/PSTN/PLMN Product, Operating system including Microsoft Windows 98/NT/2k/XP, UNIX, Sybase, Signaling
- Approved experience on Packet Switch Core network solution design, HLD/LLD
- Ability to implement and supervise installation, commission and testing independently (including survey and acceptance).
- Strong troubleshooting competence and Maintenance skills for FLM/SLM.
- Proven ability to diagnose and localise technical problem using logical analysis techniques
- Flexible to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, presentation, communication & team work skills
- Ability to work with customers, internal business unit organisations, and third party vendors
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.