Core Network Service Engineer
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
(Including the required responsibilities for customer satisfaction and team management, and the scope and nature of contributions)
- Core network technical project lead
- Perform presale activates to produce service delivery solutions
- Presale service quotation
- Core network HLA/HLD/LLD delivery
- Hardware installation supervising
- Installation and commissioning
- Integration and test
- Acceptance and hand over
- In life support
- Company KPI for each person
- Experience of Huawei PS products USN9810, UGW9811, CG9812, UPCC,SDB, STP, NFV is strongly preferred
- Experience of other vendors packet core, PCC etc Volte/VoWifi implementation
- NFV and cloud OS is strongly preferred
- Understand basic IP knowledge
- CCNA/CCNP is preferred
- Understood the 3GPP (R4/R5/R6) ITUT, TISPAN including, GTP, diameter etc.
- Understood the network structure of both PS GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, UMTS, etc.
- Very good knowledge of at least one or more of the following product and solutions: GSM/GPRS, CDMA, WCDMA, UMTS, ATM Switch and other IP and ISDN/PSTN/PLMN Product, Operating system including Microsoft Windows 98/NT/2k/XP, UNIX, Sybase, Signaling
- Approved experience on Packet Switch Core network solution design, HLD/LLD
- Ability to implement and supervise installation, commission and testing independently (including survey and acceptance).
- Strong troubleshooting competence and Maintenance skills for FLM/SLM.
- Proven ability to diagnose and localize technical problem using logical analysis techniques
- Flexible to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, presentation, communication & team work skills
- Ability to work with customers, internal business unit organizations, and third party vendors
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.