What does the role involve?
You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining market leading MCC (3G and 4G CS Core (Nokia DX/ATCA), SDM (HLR, HSS, NSN One-NDS), and IMS Core including CSCF, EPDG, SBC, MRF & SBC) platforms to ensure high levels of service delivery and availability.
The role is to perform operations back office support for a wide range of technologies, with on-call requirements. Tasks include fault resolution, integration testing and upgrades.
- Technical experience of Mobile Circuit Core solutions in either an Operational or Development Organisation.
- Broad technical appreciation of MCC technologies and their applications in a 3G / 4G mobile operator environment.
- An in-depth knowledge of Nokia/NSN DX Core Network equipment - Nokia ATCA/DX MSS, MGW, Nokia SDM (NT-HLR, HSS, MNP, EIR) & IMS Core CSCF, EPDG, SBC, MRF
- Strong troubleshooting skills using knowledge of protocols - ISUP, SIP, H248, Diameter etc.
- A good understanding of moves, changes, installations, relocations and strategic or business related projects is required.
- Appreciation of the importance of change management in an Operational Environment.
- Ability to manage prioritise time across conflicting requirements of Delivery and day to day Operations.
- Understanding of product life cycles.
- 4+ year's systems development, integration support or maintenance of Telco grade high availability architectures.
- HNC/HND/BSc/B Eng or Equivalent
- IMS / Linux / UNIX skills
- Understanding of 4G/LTE call flows and IMS architecture.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.