Requirements and Role description
Knowledge and experience
- Self-starter initiative and enthusiasm with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent cross-functional communication, co-ordination and negotiation skills.
- Good presentation skills (e.g. addressing a large, predominantly technical audience).
- Highly proficient written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to recognise and create business benefits from technology functionality.
- Ability to think 'outside the box' in order to create Mobile Internet/Mobile Broadband Traffic Management Solutions.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar job function and mobile communication technology domain.
- Strong knowledge of associated Mobile Data Traffic Management technologies and solutions (i.e. Traffic Detection Function (TDF), Deep Packet Inspection (DPI), Policy and Charging Enforcement Function (PCEF), Service Function Chaining, etc.) and Mobile Internet architectures, services and associated protocols (i.e. especially Diameter, RADIUS).
- Strong knowledge of associated Traffic Management Services, such as: Policy based Traffic Shaping, Tethering Detection and Enforcement, Traffic Steering/Diversion, Content Control and Internet Watch Foundation (IWF).
- In-depth technical knowledge of the 3G MPC, 4G/LTE EPC and Mobile Internet networks, architectures, services.
- 7+ years as a Mobile Communications and E2E Systems Engineering/Service Design or Design Authority professional.
- Suitable technical qualification (i.e. B.Sc., B. Eng. or equivalent).
Knowledge of 3GPP Rel-10/11/12 Policy & Charging Rule Function (PCRF) architectures and interworking.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.