3 months + contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Copywriter to join them on a contract basis.
You will be responsible for the creation of customer-centric support and commercial content for all of their platforms/channels.
The key objectives of the role are to:
- Work with members of the team and subject matter experts to understand project requirements and collaborate to generate copy which dovetails seamlessly with UX and design work.
- Develop processes within and across Agile teams to simplify and clarify copy usage using product guidelines, copybooks and tone of voice guidance.
- Understand business needs and requirements and craft brand-led copy to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Work with other Content Designers and Copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice.
- Commit to adhering to tight timelines, working in sprints.
To be considered for this role you need to have previous experience in a similar role. Telecoms experience is also an advantage
For more info please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.