Copywriter - Online / Digital / Web / Print / Brand / Product
Recruiting for a Copywriter, to work on a 1 month rolling contract basis, for a fantastic client based in Uxbridge, Middlesex. Due to the urgency of the role, the client needs to get a candidate started ASAP.
- Work with other members of the team to understand project requirements, agree timelines and collaborate to generate copy
- Pro-actively understand the business needs and requirements and tailor brand led copy to align with this.
- Work with other copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice.
- Proof-reading copy from various sources to ensure copy is on brand and correct when going into online channels.
- Understand and manage client needs and expectations
- Commitment to adhering to tight timelines
- Support wider business copy requirements as and when required.
Role and skills summary
- Excellent creative, leadership, communication and presentation skills
- An open and proactive approach to working with other team members
- The ability to work on and understand customer journeys
- Comprehensive and relevant industry experience with a portfolio reflecting this
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadline
- Be proactive and take responsibility for accuracy, quality and delivery of work to timelines required
- Computer skills mandatory
In return for your skills you have a fantastic opportunity to work with a recognised brand that can offer competitive rates of pay. To apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.