|Job Title:||Copywriter (Digital, SEO, Contract)|
|Salary:||Attractive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
A leading Berkshire based Communications Company, who are currently working a number of exciting projects. They are currently seeking a number of Copywriters to join their Marketing Operations team on an initial 3 month contract.
- Work with members of the team and subject matter experts to understand project requirements and collaborate to generate copy which dovetails seamlessly with UX and design work.
- Develop processes within and across Agile teams to simplify and clarify copy usage using product guidelines, copybooks and tone of voice guidance.
- Understand business needs and requirements and craft brand-led copy to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Work with other Content Designers and Copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice.
The Skills Required:
- Excellent creative, communication and presentation skills.
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment with multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to understand and appreciate SEO requirements.
- An understanding and appreciation of how content is focused on customer journeys.
- Comprehensive and relevant industry experience with a portfolio reflecting this.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.