Copywriter (Digital) - 6 Week Contract
Urgently required - an experienced Copywriter for a 6 week week contract in Maidenhead. Reporting into the senior marketing team, you will be working within a small team creating Support content for an exciting new brand.
As Copywriter you will be responsible for creating Support content for customers and customer-facing agents. Working closely with UX, design and developers, you will create Support content that will resolve customer issues quickly and honestly.
As Copywriter you will be responsible for:
- Keeping a clear tone of voice that will run through even the most sensitive issue
- Writing Support content that answers the questions customer come online to have answered, and also answering the questions they haven't thought to as yet!
- Making sure customer-facing agents have material that helps them answer customer problems with transparency and clarity
- Spotting opportunities for content-let Support solutions that may have gone un-noticed
- Strong digital copywriting experience
- Ideally experience of copywriting for Support (either internal or external)
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- A working understanding of UX and design
- A good understanding of consumer technology - eg mobile phones etc.
If you are interested in this 6 week contract opportunity and have the required experience please submit your application on line to Salome Maybanks
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.