|Job Title:||Copywriter (Contract, B2C, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Berkshire (3 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms operator, who operate in an agile, customer driven and collaborative environment. They are currently recruiting for a Commercial Copywriter to join their Consumer Marketing team on a contract basis, to work on some exciting new projects.
Working within the Digital Content function, the Commercial Copywriter will create exciting and engaging content for the companies website and mobile app.
You'll have a full understanding of industry terms and jargon, whilst having the ability to simplify for the customer adhering to our tone of voice guidelines.
- Ensure content is easily understood, without too much technical information and jargon.
- Adapt and re-write existing content to make it suitable for different audiences.
- Work with other copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice.
- Co-ordinate sign off for content from multiple stakeholders.
- Make our copy as simple, strong and personalised as possible with a ToV that is recognisable and consistent.
- Create an emotional connection with our customers, gain trust and establish a relationship.
- Excellent creative, communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional handle on spelling, grammar and copywriting techniques.
- A collaborative and proactive approach to working with other team members.
- Be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders at all levels in the organisation.
- Be comfortable working cross channel and cross platform - from traditional web copy to the world of social, SEO, hashtags and tweets.
- Be proactive and take responsibility for accuracy, quality and delivery of work to timelines required.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your most recent CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com today
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.