I am recruiting for a great opportunity for a Contracts/ Procurement Manager for a leading telecommunications company on a permanent basis. We are looking for candidates with strong contract management experience, who has worked in a post contract environment. You will be responsible for functional sourcing management across set commodities, specifically around outsourcing of technology services supply.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Work with technical / project teams to ensure their (MSPs) and related contracts are managed effectively
- Track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs and ensure that the suppliers are delivering to requirements
- Manage change control process for their MSP contracts and ensure new deliverables and pricing represent good value
- Ensure contractual governance/approval mechanisms are applied and support governance meetings in line with the contract to ensure actions delivered upon.
- Take ownership for resolution of contractual disputes.
- Lead commercial negotiations using established commercial processes
- Draft and award supplier contracts with support from Legal (in house and external) as required
- Create vendor strategies for key suppliers
We are looking for;
- Strong commercial experience
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels in an organisation across a variety of disciplines (legal, technical, finance and procurement)
- Good understanding of contract law
- Supplier management skills and experience
- Contract management skills and experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.