|Job Title:||Contracts Manager - M&E Construction - 18 Month FTC|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|REF:||CB - ContractMan_1525766459|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Contracts Manager - M&E Construction - 18 Month FTC
Purpose of the role;
To ensure the efficient running of allocated contracts from design to completion, on time and within budget
Key job requirements
Ensure the following actions are achieved:
- All designs and equipment supplied meet contract specifications & quality engineering standards
- Contracts are run within allocated budgets and programme periods.
General Job Responsibilities
- Work as part of the contracts team to ensure all needs are met, liaise regularly with other company personnel, colleagues, departments such as sales, design, accounts / purchasing, service and maintenance and senior company managers.
- Directly managing the site managers on each project ensuring they are carrying out their roles to an acceptable level and supporting them as required.
- Co-ordinate the placing of orders and sub-contract packages with the assistance of the procurement manager and ensuring best value for money is achieved, while maintaining quality and the assessing the contractors competency of completing the works in the time frame and to an acceptable level
- Keeping overall control of sub-contract accounts on each project.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Construction understanding and experience essential.
- Experience of contracts management in construction - ideally in M&E environment
- CSCS card
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.