Contracts Manager (Facilities Services) - 6 Month Contract - Maidenhead
I am recruiting for a new contract position on behalf of my client for a Contracts Manager within facilities (hard and soft services).
The overall aim of the role will be to manage the service partner contracts to improve on service delivery and cost efficiency. You will also be tasked with setting up a central database for all service suppliers.
My client currently has at least 50 service partners covering 10 sites, including a company to manage the facilities management. So your role will be to review the contracts, ensure value for money, set up and manage the supplier governance processes and create a central database for all service partners.
- Previous facilities services contracts management experience within a multi-site environment (10+)
- Budget management (£60m +)
- Ability to gain consensus, communicate policy, build relationships and create systems for managing data
- Strong service ethic and excellent customer management skills
- Able to ensure tight financial and operational control of projects
- Proven experience measuring and setting service level agreements and KPIs for service providers
If you are interested in this 6 month initial contract please submit your application on line or email Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.