This leading water solutions company are seeking Contracts Engineers to join their team.
You will be responsible for the instigation of new project and making sure they are on budget, on time and to the clients satisfaction
- To ensure that all contractual requirements and targets are met.
- Dealing directly with the customer, providing updates and dealing with queries.
- To be fully conversant with the contract/s.
- To raise queries regarding the contract where anomalies are found.
- To identify opportunities to improve our product and service.
- Continually monitor every aspect of the quality of the contract delivery.
- Negotiating with sub contractors.
- Managing site engineers, working with internal partners to ensure the project is delivered on site meeting all customer requirements.
- Ensure that all forecasts & reports are kept up to date.
- The post-holder must comply with the Company's Health and Safety Policies.
You must have experience in a similar role with a pumping/water company & experience of managing site engineers and negotiating with sub contractors.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.