Water and Construction - Contracts Engineer
What is the role?
Exciting permanent opportunity with a leading Water Solutions/Pumping solutions company. Ideal for a Project Engineer / Contract Engineer or Project Manager with extensive experience around the Water/Pump Industry.
Main Responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the instigation of new projects.
- To bring projects in on budget, on time, to specification and to client's satisfaction.
Additional responsibilities will include?
- To ensure that all contractual requirements and targets are met.
- Dealing directly with the customer, providing updates and dealing with queries.
- To be fully conversant with the contracts.
- To raise queries regarding the contract where anomalies are found.
- To identify opportunities to improve our product and service.
- Continually monitor every aspect of the quality of the contract delivery.
- Negotiating with sub contractors.
- Managing site engineers, working with internal partners to ensure the project is delivered on site meeting all customer requirements.
- Ensure that all forecasts & reports are kept up to date.
- The post-holder must comply with the Company's Health and Safety Policies.
Skills / Education / Qualifications Require
- Experience of the pumping/water industry is essential.
- Experience of working with Water Authority working environment would be an advantage.
- Ideally experience of managing site engineers, liaising with technical staff and negotiating with sub contractors.
- Electrical/Mechanical background/qualifications advantageous
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required with strong customer focus
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.