Contracts Administrator (4 days a week)
- The Contracts administrator will primarily be responsible for the administration of the contracting process within a pre-defined governance framework.
- Will ensure that only people at the appropriate level of seniority within the business sign contracts, and that contracts are accompanied by the appropriate internal documentation.
- A core part of this role will also be keeping accurate records within the contract management system.
- You will be liaising across the whole business - so will need to be conscientious, proactive, able to develop their network, a strong personality to push back and also to ensure all is done according to the governance framework.
- Responsible for all kinds of contracts, high volume and high value, which will require signatures from director level.
- Contracts will need to be uploaded and logged on to the contracts system, which also needs to be managed.
Skills & Experience:
- Looking for someone with a strong eye for detail, able to follow processes.
- Personable but also able to push back when necessary.
- Must have great interpersonal and communications skills
- Dealing with challenging stakeholders
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.