We are recruiting for a new member of our Contractor Care team in Maidenhead in a fun, friendly recruitment office.
The successful candidate will need to fully understand our internal processes and have an opportunity to learn about the requirements of contract working in a busy, social environment. We are an open, approachable, close knit team, with many employees having been at Project People for many years.
We are looking for a self-starter who pro-actively seeks to always go the extra mile for our contractors, clients and internal staff to ensure all accounts run smoothly. We always welcome any new ideas which will add quality and value to the overall recruitment delivery and to the success of Project People.
- Provide a first class service to contractors currently working for Project People
- Being a POC for client managers and their queries and data analysis
- Respond to all queries from contractors including contractual queries, timesheets and payment queries.
- Contractor database management (in-house bespoke database and bespoke client database) - ensure all data, including new starters, extensions and leavers are added to the database correctly.
- Validating contractor's right to work and live in the UK by checking visas and passports.
- Ensuring contractor's limited and umbrella companies are compliant by working closely with the legal team.
- Ensure office facilities are maintained in good working order at all times. Working with local suppliers to ensure upkeep and maintenance of office environment.
- Reporting - production of timely and accurate reports in Excel and presentations in Powerpoint
- When required, provide cover in our Reading office, which is located in central Reading.
If you're an experienced recruitment coordinator or a general administrator looking for a fresh, fast-paced environment this could be the role for you!
This is a permanent role with a competitive salary and benefits. If you're interested or any questions about the role please do get in touch.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.