|Job Title:||Contract Manager - Telecoms / Legal|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Contract Manager - Legal, telecoms
3-6 month contract
Day rate / Fixed Term basis
South West London
This global technology company are seeking an experienced Contract Manager to join their team in South West London.
You will be part of the Legal Team and will be responsible for providing contracting and transactional support. This includes drafting and finalising group deals with mobile network operators around the world.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Drafting and providing ongoing legal support for group deals with third party mobile network operators.
- Objective analysis of risks with ability and confidence to provide solutions quickly to satisfy legal, regulatory and business requirements.
- Establishing strong working relationships with the business units globally.
- Ensuring adherence to corporate governance.
Experience & Expertise:
- Solid experience in drafting commercial contracts, ideally in a telecoms environment.
- Excellent technical drafting skills and an understanding of legal issues and risks.
- Experience of working in partnership with the business.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Area Manager (Retail. B2C) - Start ASAP
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Salary: Excellent Salary & Benefits
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: competitive market rate