Contract Manager - Telecommunications
6 Month+ Contract - Berkshire
Purpose and Accountability
Develop and maintain relationships with partners to facilitate the vendor management process
Build and track specific performance against short, medium and long-term benefit, report and challenge vendor where necessary to stay on track (instigating Service Improvement Plans if appropriate)
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish and facilitate the provision of forecasted / Demand information to vendors on a regular and accurate basis
Role holders will be expected to provide support and input across the whole of the supplier / vendor management lifecycle - from the development of our partner strategies through tender management and the management of contract change
- For Access & Transport: Accountable for the delivery of one or more areas within the RAN & Transmissions domain to support services.
- For Infrastructure: Accountable for the delivery of one or more areas of our Infrastructure and IP network capability to support services
- For Applications: Accountable for the delivery of one or more of our technology applications capability to support services
This role will also be expected to cover the Director of Delivery's responsibilities during absence periods.
- Have relevant technical expertise for the domain to objectively review and where appropriate challenge the Partner Statements of Work and solutions
- Using commercial and technical expertise, utilise problem solving skills and be able to collaborate with the Partners at the appropriate level to achieve win / win outcomes within the framework of the contractual obligations
- Provides a channel for users to request and receive standard services.
- Negotiates service level requirements and agrees service levels with technical teams.
- Monitors service delivery, identifies and implements actions to maintain or improve levels of service.
- Reviews service delivery to ensure that agreed targets are met cost effectively and prepares proposals to meet forecast changes in the level or type of service.
- Negotiates with relevant parties in respect of disruptions and major amendments to the provision of services.
Candidates should also demonstrate:
- Has previous experience of supporting the delivery of a set contract outcomes with a value of £10m to £15m
- Has relevant technical expertise for the domain to objectively review and where appropriate challenge the Partner Statements of Work and solutions
If this is something you would be interested in, please APPLY now or get in touch with Christopher Casey at Project People.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.