IT Services Contract Manager
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading communications company in Reading for an IT Services Contract Manager. This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary, bonus and car allowance.
Sitting in the IT Delivery function your role as IT Services Contract Manager will be to focus on the management of contract delivery of IT services, products and maintenance by IT platform vendors for the delivery of IT managed services projects. This is a key role ensuring all IT specific contracts are fit for purpose.
As Contract Manager you will be responsible for contract governance, implementing contract changes, being accountable for the financial operation of the contracts including charge validation and prompt payment. You will need to be able to successfully scope, negotiate and renew hardware, software, support & maintenance agreements and professional services agreements with vendors, whilst working collaboratively across the business to ensure projects are being delivered successfully. You will be working in a fast paced changing environment and will need to be able to meet the needs of many interlinking teams - whether internally, or externally (vendors) and shareholders.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in technical contract management
- Proven experience in managing contracts with current suppliers delivering projects and programmes, along with ongoing maintenance
- Proven experience in reviewing technical contract details from suppliers
- Proven experience of delivering operational and delivery related services through management of vendors
- Experience across IT applications and infrastructure domains - preferably within telecommunications or a managed service environment
- Experience working in a complex environment with multiple suppliers
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required technical contracts experience, please apply on line or email your CV to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.