|Job Title:||Contract Administrator / Recruitment Administrator -IT Skills|
|Contact Name:||Richard Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Contract Administrator / Recruitment Administrator - IT Skills
Currently recruiting for a Contract Administrator to work for a busy and successful recruitment company in Maidenhead, with established, high profile clients.
The suitable contract administrator will have previous experience in a similar position and be able to integrate into an already established team within the company.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Provide a first class service to contractors currently working for the company
- Respond to all queries from contractors including contractual queries, timesheets and payment queries.
- Contractor database management (in-house bespoke database and bespoke client database). Ensure all data, including new starters, extensions and leavers are added to the database correctly.
- Offer generation - preparing contract documentation for signature, including agreements, schedules, non-disclosures, references, and bank details. Validating contractor's right to work and live in the UK by checking visas and passports.
- Ensuring contractor's Ltd. and umbrella companies are compliant by working closely with the legal team.
- Responsibility for all health and safety duties ensuring a safe environment for all employees.
- Ensure office facilities are maintained in good working order at all times. Working with local suppliers to ensure upkeep and maintenance of office environment.
- Reporting - production of timely and accurate reports in Excel.
- When required, provide cover in our Reading office, which is located in central Reading close to the train station.
Core Experience Required:
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Outlook, (Power Point skills would be advantageous).
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible to take on additional responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and be able to stay calm under pressure.
- Very confident telephone manner; assertive in dealing with difficult situations, both over the phone and face to face.
- Client facing / very strong customer service skills.
In return for your experience, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and company benefits such as private medical insurance.
To apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Recruitment Administrator x2
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Great Day Rate / Generous Salary
Checkpoint / Fortigate Security Architect - Contract
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Delivery Assurance Lead/Consultant - Berkshire - contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Incident Manager - Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire