|Job Title:||Contract Administrator / Recruitment Administrator - Excel|
|Contact Name:||Richard Gallagher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Contract Administrator / Recruitment Administrator / Recruitment Coordinator
Immediate start available
Currently recruiting for a Contract/Recruitment Administrator to work for a busy and successful recruitment company in Maidenhead, with established, high profile clients.
The suitable contract administrator will have previous experience in a similar position and be able to integrate into an already established team within the company.
Due to the nature of the role, the ideal candidate will have experience in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Provide a first class service to contractors currently working for the company
- Respond to all queries from contractors including contractual queries, timesheets and payment queries.
- Contractor database management (in-house bespoke database and bespoke client database). Ensure all data, including new starters, extensions and leavers are added to the database correctly.
- Offer generation - preparing contract documentation for signature, including agreements, schedules, non-disclosures, references, and bank details. Validating contractor's right to work and live in the UK by checking visas and passports.
- Ensuring contractor's Ltd. and umbrella companies are compliant by working closely with the legal team.
- Reporting - production of timely and accurate reports in Excel.
- Diary Management - booking meeting rooms, scheduling interviews on behalf of our clients
Core Experience Required:
- Ability to work in a busy environment to tight timescales
- Strong IT skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner; assertive in dealing with difficult situations, both over the phone and face to face.
- Client facing / very strong customer service skills.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Diary Management / Room booking / Scheduling appointments and interviews
- Self-motivated and be able to stay calm under pressure.
- Flexible to take on additional responsibilities.
In return for your experience, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and company benefits such as private medical insurance.
To apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
PROGRAMME MANAGER - DELIVERY ASSURANCE
Location: Berkshire, England
Fixed Asset Accounting Manager (ACA, ACCA)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £10000 - £99000 per annum + Competitive Salary + Bens
Legal Counsel and Manager of Compliance (GDPR)
Location: City of London, London
Salary: Up to £60000 per annum
Property Delivery Manager - Mobile Telecoms ECC Code
Location: Berkshire, England
Marketing Manager - Broadband
Location: London, England
Salary: competitive day rate