We have a fantastic NEW opportunity to work as a Content Marketing Manager for a leading retail and travel brand. This role is a contract to cover a secondment, available until 31.12.19.
Working within the Digital & Marketing Team and reporting to the UK Head of Marketing, this role will manage 3 direct reports; the ideal candidate will have experience of managing managers previously.
You will be responsible for managing the Content & Production team with Global ownership of marketing content - both online and offline; quarterly magazine, brochures and website. The role centres on ensuring that these key marketing assets are delivered or updated to deadline and to meet collective business needs.
Another essential part of the role will be looking for ways to streamline processes and drive efficiency's.
- Overall responsibility for delivering marketing content and the production of marketing and branded materials, with a global reach
- Managing direct reports in delivering, thorough planning and scheduling
- Find efficiency's by reviewing processes and resource allocation, driving changes through with the buy-in of your team
- Providing regular support via 1-to-1s and team meetings, training and development sessions
- Creating a test framework to assess the impact of different content formats and types on revenue performance across the business, and optimising accordingly.
- Monitoring performance of outputs through testing and auditing, and cost tracking to ensure budgets are kept. Communicating test performance, along with recommendations for change, where needed, to the UK Head of Marketing.
- Communicating any new initiatives to key stakeholders in the business, to gain buy-in and maintain their confidence in the service the team provides.
Key Skills & Experience
- A proven manager with experience of heading up a sizeable team within a content, marketing or production function. Preferably, you'll have experience of managing people who are managers.
- Someone who can oversee numerous areas of responsibility and pick through the detail, but with the ability to keep clear sight of the bigger picture and lead the team in the right direction.
- You'll be able to demonstrate that you can deliver key projects to deadline and that you're well versed in planning, scheduling and resourcing such projects.
- Someone who's conversant with interpreting brands and able to translate this into understanding what makes high-quality content.
- The workload will be varied and movable, and a flexible attitude is very important
- A natural enthusiasm for travel would be desirable
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SEO and Website Content Manager
Location: City of London, London, England
SEO & Website Content Manager
Location: W. London, London, England
Salary: Excellent Salary & Package
Content Upload Specialist
Content Upload Specialist (Social Media) - Remote Working
Location: London, England
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits