|Job Title:||Content Editor / Writer (B2C, Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
A leading Telecoms company who operate in an agile, customer driven and collaborative environment. They are currently seeking an experienced Content Editor / Writer to join their team on an interim basis, where you will be responsible for editing and writing customer-facing support and commercial content for various multichannel platforms.
- Ensuring all content is aligned with the companies tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Working under tight deadlines to deliver high-quality content
- Working across a range of content workstreams, with differing objectives and approaches
- Reporting in to the Content Manager
- Working with members of the wider Digital Transformation team to understand project and business requirements
- Strong editorial / content background, with a portfolio reflecting experience
- Extensive experience editing copy to specific tone of voice and style guidelines
- A keen eye for detail, accuracy and consistency
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment with multiple stakeholders
- An understanding of how content can impact online customer journeys
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent creative and communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV today!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.