|Job Title:||Content Editor (Contract, Berkshire, B2C)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Start Date:||FEB / March 2019|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Berkshire (3 Month Initial Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in a customer centric, agile and collaborative environment. They are currently seeking a Content Editor to join their Consumer Marketing department on an interim basis, where you will be managing content for an exciting customer loyalty application.
- Responsible for Content Management on an exciting customer loyalty application
- Working with the team to ensure quality of the final product.
- Responsible for sourcing images and editing them as needed.
- Estimation of time required for content changes, informing, and managing stakeholders' expectations.
- Responsible for problem solving within the app CMS.
- Experience of working with Content Management tools
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and delivering under pressure.
- An ability to work with the creative side of a business and an appreciation of front end web design principles.
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop for image manipulation.
- Excellent attention to detail
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your most recent CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.