3 Month rolling contract
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Content Editor to join a busy team working on highly innovative customer websites and digital channels. My client are a leading customer centric company based in Maidenhead and they are looking for someone to join them on a 3 month rolling contract.
As Content Editor you will be working on in house Content Management systems creating new web experiences and maintaining existing websites. Working closely with creative teams (Designers and UXers) you will understand their requirements and ensure content is uploaded correctly to the websites and digital channels. You will need some knowledge of HTML and on page SEO.
- We are looking for someone who is able to work collaboratively within a team, able to take direction from the creative teams and business stakeholders
- To be responsible for updating and management of content on the website and other digital channels
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards
- Working knowledge of on page SEO
- Experienced working with different content management systems
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Some knowledge of HTML
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
If you would like to join this growing team then please submit your CV online or email direct to - Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.