|Job Title:||Content Editor|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
CONTENT EDITOR required to work for a large for telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The Content Editor will work alongside a talented set of designers, strategists, digital and online specialists, and will be responsible for the creation of customer-centric support and commercial content for all our multichannel platforms
Sitting within a multi-functional Agile team, you will bring to the table creative skills and an eye for detail ensuring content is in line with our tone of voice and brand guidelines. You will have experience of editing and creating digital content in a customer focused organisation. And you will be a key member of the team responsible for creating content enabling us to meet their our goal of becoming the UK's best loved brand.
Other responsibilities of the Content Editor include:
- Work with members of the team and subject matter experts to understand project requirements and collaborate to generate copy which dovetails seamlessly with UX and design work.
- Develop processes within and across Agile teams to simplify and clarify copy usage using product guidelines, copybooks and tone of voice guidance.
- Understand business needs and requirements and craft brand-led copy to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Work with other Content Designers across the business to align and control tone of voice.
- Commit to adhering to tight timelines, working in sprints.
The successful Content Editor will have:
- Strong editorial / content background, with a portfolio reflecting experience
- Extensive experience editing copy to specific tone of voice and style guidelines
- A keen eye for detail, accuracy and consistency
- Ability to work cross-channel and cross-platform
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment with multiple stakeholders
- An understanding of how content can impact online customer journeys
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent creative and communication skills
An open and proactive approach to working with other team members
To apply for the Content Editor please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.