Content Designer - Digital / Copy / SEO / Stakeholder / Agile
Working alongside a talented set of designers, strategists, digital and online specialists, the Content Designer will be responsible for the creation of customer-centric support and commercial content for all of our client's multichannel platforms including Website, Contact Centre and Mobile App.
Key role objectives:
- Work with members of the team and subject matter experts to understand project requirements and collaborate to generate copy which dovetails seamlessly with UX and design work.
- Develop processes within and across Agile teams to simplify and clarify copy usage using product guidelines, copybooks and tone of voice guidance.
- Understand business needs and requirements and craft brand-led copy to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Work with other Content Designers and Copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice.
- Commit to adhering to tight timelines, working in sprints.
- Excellent creative, communication and presentation skills.
- An open and proactive approach to working with other team members.
- Enjoy working cross-channel and cross-platform.
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment with multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to understand and appreciate SEO requirements.
- An understanding and appreciation of how content is focused on customer journeys.
- Comprehensive and relevant industry experience with a portfolio reflecting this.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- A proactive attitude and ability to take responsibility for accuracy, quality and delivery of work to required timelines.
- Understanding of digital communications.
- Familiarity with the Agile process.
In order to apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.