Digital Content Designer:
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Content Designer working alongside a talented set of designers, strategists, digital and online specialists within a leading Telecoms organisation. The Content Designer will be responsible for the creation of customer-centric support and commercial content for all multichannel platforms.
Sitting within a multi-functional Agile team, you will bring to the table creative skills and an eye for detail ensuring content is in line with the organisations tone of voice and brand guidelines. You will have experience of creating digital content in a customer focused organisation.
The key objectives of the role are to:
- Work with members of the team and subject matter experts to understand project requirements and collaborate to generate copy which dovetails seamlessly with UX and design work.
- Develop processes within and across Agile teams to simplify and clarify copy usage using product guidelines, copybooks and tone of voice guidance.
- Understand business needs and requirements and craft brand-led copy to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Work with other Content Designers and Copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice.
- Commit to adhering to tight timelines, working in sprints.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
Excellent creative, communication and presentation skills.
An open and proactive approach to working with other team members.
Enjoy working cross-channel and cross-platform.
Be comfortable working in an agile environment with multiple stakeholders.
The ability to understand and appreciate SEO requirements.
An understanding and appreciation of how content is focused on customer journeys.
Comprehensive and relevant industry experience with a portfolio reflecting this.
Strong problem-solving ability.
Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
A proactive attitude and ability to take responsibility for accuracy, quality and delivery of work to required timelines.
Nice to have:
Understanding of digital communications.
Familiarity with the Agile process.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.