A leading Mobile Operator is looking for a Content Designer to join their head offices based in Berkshire. Working alongside a talented set of designers, strategists, digital and online specialists, the Content Designer will be responsible for the creation of customer-centric support and commercial content for all multichannel platforms.
- Work with members of the team and subject matter experts to understand project requirements and collaborate to generate copy which dovetails seamlessly with UX and design work.
- Develop processes within and across agile teams to simplify and clarify copy usage using product guidelines, copybooks and tone of voice guidance.
- Understand business needs and requirements and craft brand-led copy to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Work with other Content Designers and Copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent creative, communication and presentation skills.
- An open and proactive approach to working with other team members.
- Enjoy working cross-channel and cross-platform.
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment with multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to understand and appreciate SEO requirements.
- An understanding and appreciation of how content is focused on customer journeys.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- A proactive attitude and ability to take responsibility for accuracy, quality and delivery of work to required timelines.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.