Content Delivery Lead - Mobile App
Based in Berkshire
Looking for a Content Delivery Lead (Mobile app) who has managed content delivery into a digital app, to work for a major brand on a contract basis.
This role would be in the core app delivery team, responsible for content in the app and driving the acquisition, retention and monetisation objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accountable for delivering offers and content into the app each week. Working with the sourcing agency to agree the content and then make live in the app
- Work with key people in the team to set the content strategy on a quarterly basis, deciding what should go in the app, what the story and propositions are, how we keep customers continually engaged
- Works collaboratively across the business with other business functions to make the app a success.
- Obsess about quality of offer and content and how a customer engages - redemption journeys and activation. Customers need to be able to access and consume offers easily and with no friction
- Create innovative customer propositions from the offers and content available from the agency
- Supports the team across monetisation targets from offers and content
For this role you will need:
- A customer-focused, insight driven marketer with an ability to know what customers want
- A strong collaborator, great at cross-functional working and influencing.
- Experience of driving engagement and re-engagement with digital products (ideally), services and brands.
- A strong can-do, positive attitude, focused on delivery and the outcomes. Ability to work round problems, get fully stuck in and make stuff happen
- An innovative person who always challenges the status quo to make things better.
- Experience of app / digital - based work environments a strong nice to have
If you would like to apply please send your CV through to email@example.com or apply via this link.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.