Content Delivery Coordinator
- You will manage the content delivery process, including tying in with content sourcing agencies and content partners.
- Coordinate around timelines, content, technical capabilities.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the delivery of offers and content.
- Work with key people in the team to coordinate the content strategy to keep customers continually engaged.
- Work collaboratively across the business with other business functions to make the app a success.
- Supports the team across monetisation targets from offers and content
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced with delivering content into a digital app
- A customer-focussed, insight driven marketer with an ability to know what customers want
- A strong collaborator, great at cross-functional working and influencing
- Experience of driving engagement and re-engagement with digital products, services and brands.
- Ability to shape a content strategy
- A strong can-do, positive attitude, focussed on delivery and outcomes.
- An innovative person who always challenges the status quo to make things better.
- Experience of app / digital - based work environments would be beneficial.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: Daily Rate
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Subscriber Management Design Engineer - SDM
Location: Berkshire, England
*SC Cleared DevOps
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire