Content & Partner Manager
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading Berkshire based Telecoms company, who operate in a customer centric, agile and fast paced environment. They are currently seeking a Content & Partner Manager to join their Digital Team on an interim basis, to work on an exciting consumer related project.
- Heading up weekly calls with delivery team
- Responsible for updating digital laydown, cross referencing against newsroom wall to ensure all offers are captured.
- Manage process and delivery from -6wk lock down through to delivery in app
- Attend weekly meeting with teams to review 0-6 wks offers laydown and any changes. Accountable for feeding updates back to the delivery team.
- Responsible for updating offers tracker
- Ensuring that copy, carousel headers and creative match the themes set out.
- Identifying areas of opportunity to include content to support offers or millennial market trends.
- Point of contact for external stakeholders to funnel questions, issues and escalation throughs. (offers and technical)
- A customer-focussed, insight driven online delivery coordinator / marketing coordinator with an ability to know what customers want
- A strong collaborator, great at cross-functional working and influencing
- Experience of driving engagement and re-engagement with digital products (ideally), services and brands.
- A strong can-do, positive attitude, focussed on delivery and the outcomes. Ability to work round problems, get fully stuck in and make stuff happen
- An innovative person who always challenges the status quo to make things better.
- Degree not necessarily but a proven track record in this or a related area is crucial.
- Experience of app / digital - based work environments a strong nice to have
If you have the right skills and experience, and would like to be considered for this role, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.